Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Posted by Jason Dunn in "Zune Talk" @ 10:00 PM
"As many of you know, we’re constantly seeking feedback from users about what we’re doing, and what we could do to make Zune better. So I’m asking specifically about Zune Marketplace: what do folks like about it? What about Zune Pass? Do you have one? How can we make these better? Post a comment!"
He also mentioned that if you're active in the Zune.net forums, you can post your comments in this thread instead of his blog. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about this topic, so post your comments here as well. From my own point of view, the ways I'd like to see the Zune Marketplace improved are as follows (in no particular order):
- Release it in Canada (ok, yeah, that would be my biggest priority)
- Add all Xbox Live Marketplace video content to it, make it all inter-operable
- Add a filter for MP3s so if I want to only browse DRM-free content, I can do so
- Get DRM-free music videos in there. Down with DRM!
- Increase performance. I see that white Zune symbol way too often
- Make it compatible with Windows Mobile devices