Thursday, April 10, 2008
Posted by Jason Dunn in "Zune Articles & Resources" @ 04:31 PM
- Over 6,500 users marked "Masks" as a "favorite"
- The video gained "highly positive" rating from over 4,000 viewers
- 561 users subscribed to Zune Arts channel
- 50 users responded to "Masks" with their own video
- The video was featured on the YouTube homepage during the first week of January, bringing "Masks" and "zune-arts.net" front-and-center of the site's immense audience for a period of one week, thus increasing awareness of Zune Arts and driving traffic to the micro-site
- It was featured as a film and animation feature on all 18 international YouTube sites"
The article goes on to say that the video was viewed 850,000 times - that's quite a bit of brand boosting for the Zune! The ads may have absolutely nothing to do with the Zune itself, but they sure are catchy...especially this one, which gave me a shades-of-thriller chuckle.